The Aria Music Streamer needs to be seen!
Friday, 12 December 2014 | Simon
Aria Music Server/Streamer
We've had this bit of kit in our demo rooms for a couple of months now, and every time we want to stream our music this is our go to unit. Very easy to use & easy to set up, you'll wonder why no one else makes one like it!
Designed by and for music lovers and audiophiles, aria is a no-compromise music server system sure to please both audiophiles in search of sonic excellence and music lovers with large collections of CDs and/or digital files for whom a powerful and easy-to-use music library management tool is key. aria is the only hardware music server on the market to support an unlimited number of extended metadata fields for any music genre.
This facility allows users to sort and view their music collection in multiple ways such as: albums from the romantic (Period) for piano (Instrument), played by Maurizio Pollini (Soloist). For users’ convenience aria has 18 predefined fields automatically matching the tagging structure of our proprietary classical music database, SonataDB. However you can delete or add fields at will. For any other music genre, all fields can be manually tagged.
- Easy to use - just open your iPad™ and start playing music
- 100% silent operation
- Up to 2TB of internal storage (HDD) or 2TB (SSD)
- Multizone support
- Fully automatic CD Ripper (insert & rip)
- Best metadata retrieval in the market with extended metadata fields, fully automatic for classical CDs (Period, Style, Instrument, Conductor, Orchestra, Soloists, Label)
- Bit Perfect digital audio
- Support for up to 32bit/384KHz music files and DSD (subject to a compatible DAC)
- Digital and (optional) analog outputs
- Streaming to iPad™
- Streaming to Airplay compatible devices
For more information about the Aria, click here, get in touch here, or book a demonstration to come and see it.