Beyerdynamic DT 100 16 Ohm Headphones
Legendary Tracking & Live Headphones
With a timeline full of technological achievements spanning almost a century, it is no surprise that beyerdynamic have developed a reputation for producing some of the best and most widely used professional-grade audio solutions. The DT 100 closed-back headphones are no exception. First released to the world over 50 years ago, these legendary headphones have found their home in countless recording studios, broadcast studios, TV and film sets and more. Perfectly crafted to offer outstanding performance for technical work, the DT 100s boast excellent ambient noise attenuation as well as an ability to handle very high sound pressure levels. The large unique circumaural ear cups in combination with the soft padded headband offer tremendous comfort - perfect for long studio sessions or rehearsals. These worldwide-standard headphones are loved and adored by many, with the BBC and Abbey Road studios still widely using them for a huge variety of applications. With an unparalleled and extremely robust build quality, the DT 100s are designed to perform at their best each and every time you put them on. Solid construction with an easy-to-maintain design (spare parts are widely available and easy to obtain) ensures that the DT 100s remain reliable with beyerdynamic's signature performance for years to come.
"Where they excel is the midrange and mid-highs, the vocal range. Their clarity at this scale goes beyond their price bracket, and they make it easy to dissect the very specific elements of the mix. If you want a second mix opinion with the added bonus of the best recording headphones in the business, go ahead and pick up a pair."
- Future Music
- The worldwide standard closed headphones for intercom, film & tv production, studio recording and monitoring, and live events
- Outstanding comfort with a soft headband and circumaural ear pads
- High-level of ambient noise attenuation makes these headphones ideal for tracking
- Ultra-robust and reliable construction ensures the DT 100s perform perfectly throughout years of use
- Extremely high SPL handling capabilities
- Single-sided detachable cable with a 3.5mm mini-jack plug (6.35mm adapter is included)
- Classic design that has stood the test of time with easily-serviceable build
- Instantly-recognizable beyerdynamic Grey finish