Beyerdynamic DT 250 250 Ohm Headphones
Versatile Design & Balanced Sound
From broadcasting to live and studio recording, the DT 250s have earned their title as some of the most balanced-sounding headphones available today. As a result, the DT 250s have become synonymous with engineers, musicians, presenters and more all over the world. The entire frequency spectrum is represented evenly, whilst the 16dBA of ambient noise attenuation provides great acoustic isolation thanks to the advanced circumaural ear cushion design and secure headband pressure. The DT 250s allow you to hear sound as it was originally intended, providing accurate representations of audio without colouration. Their balanced sound impression has often been described as organic and natural, reproducing every little nuance with precision. With such a prolific reputation in the audio world, the DT 250s are ideal for those searching for a high-performance monitoring solution with an honest and linear response.
"For detail and separation, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better model. Bass, too, while not amplified or overpowered, still sounds natural and pleasing on the DT 250. It’s a very clean-sounding headphone that lends itself to damn near any genre."
- Major HiFi
- Powerful neodynium headphone system designed to reproduce audio with exceptional accuracy and a balanced sound impression
- Closed-back design with good ambient noise attenuation - ideal for broadcast, recording, and intercom applications
- Advanced circumaural ear cushion design with an adjustable soft-padded headband provides superior comfort
- Lightweight and low-profile design ensures the headphones remain unobtrusive whilst in use
- Ultra-robust and easily-servicable construction ensures the DT 250s perform perfectly throughout years of use
- Single-sided detachable cable with a 3.5mm mini-jack plug (6.35mm adapter is included)