Dynavector DV-10X5 MKII Low Output Moving Coil Cartridge
The Dynavector 10X series High Output Moving Coil cartridge debuted in 1978 winning the prestigious Design and Engineering Award at the Chicago CES in both 1978 and 1981.
The red body which is a feature of the 10X series has been manufactured for over 40 years. It is produced in the largest quantity as a representative model of Dynavector Cartridge and is most favored for audiophiles all over the world 10X5 which was released in 2003 features a powerful neodymium magnet and a newly designed Aluminium head block to provide a rigid platform for the cartridge motor and secure fixing to the tonearm.
The magnetic flux damping and softened magnetism along with powerful neodymium magnets gives the DV-10X5mkII LOW a healthy 0.5 mV output.
Higher output is suitable for most head amplifier or step-up transformer, DV-10X5mkII LOW is the best one for first MC cartridge.
The Dynavector 10X5 MKII LOW also features an improved stylus assembly with the nude diamond “Shibata III” line contact stylus and improved hardened cantilever material. These improvements ensure secure tracking ability over even the most torturous of record grooves whilst achieving extended high frequency response and enhanced musical resolution.
● Type : Low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
● output voltage : 0.5mV (at 1 KHz, 5cm/sec)
● frequency response : 20 20,000Hz
● channel balance : 1.0dB (1 KHz)
● channel separation : 25dB (1 KHz)
● compliance : 12 mm/N
● Impedance : R = 32 ohms
● recommended load impedance : >100 ohms
● stylus : Nude Diamond "Shibata III" Line Contact
● cantilever : 6mm length hardened aluminium pipe
● Tracking force : 1.8g - 2.2g
● weight : 7.5g