Audio Technica AT-OC9XEB dual MC Phono Cartridge is the most accessible entry point to get the outstanding channel seperation benefits of this cartidge. This version switches the boron cantilever on the higher models for an aliminium pipe design coupled with a nude square shank eliptical bonded stylus.
For enhanced sound quality, the body is made from rigid aluminium lowering resonance while a neodymium magnet paired with permedur yoke significantly augment magnetic energy. The nude eliptical stylus tracks the record groove with superior precision to deliver a rich full-range audio and greater transient response.
AT-OC9XEB uses pure copper ohno continuous casting coils for exceptional audio performance. These are set in a reverse V-shape the lead to lower pressure exerted on the eliptical bonded stylus to prevent distortion. The pre-threaded cartridge body can be fixed to a headshell or integral tonearm simply without the requirement for nuts as it uses only two screws.
- Dual MC design with independent L/R coils for outstanding channel separation
- Aligned coils in a reverse V-shape which exerts less pressure on the stylus
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded for mounting on headshell or integral tonearm
- Bonded eliptical stylus on aluminium cantilever for low distortion and high transient respons
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provide dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Aluminum body lowers unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and better audio
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process for coils achieve pure signal transfer