Audio Technica AT-OC9XEN MC Phono Cartridge
Audio Technica AT-OC9XEN dual MC Phono Cartridge is one of the more affordable versions of the OC9X cartridge switching the boron cantilever on the higher models for an aliminium pipe design and coupling this with a nude square shank eliptical stylus which acheiving the same excellent channel separation.
For enhanced sound quality, the body is made from rigid aluminium lowering resonance while a neodymium magnet paired with permedur yoke significantly augment magnetic energy. The nude eliptical stylus tracks the record groove with superior precision to deliver a rich full-range audio and greater transient response.
AT-OC9XEN uses pure copper coils that are formed via ohno continuous casting process for exceptional audio performance. The coils are configured in a reverse V-shaped the results in exterting less pressure on the eliptical stylus to reduce distortion. The pre-threaded cartridge body can be easily affixed to a headshell or integral tonearm without the need for nuts, it uses only two screws.
- Dual MC design with independent L/R coils for outstanding channel separation
- Aligned coils in a reverse V-shape which exerts less pressure on the stylus
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded for mounting on headshell or integral tonearm
- Nude eliptical stylus and aluminium cantilever provide lower distortion and high transient respons
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provide dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Aluminum body lowers unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and better audio
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process for coils achieve pure signal transfer