QED Reference High Resolution USB Cable
New for 2020 comes an improved and updated QED Reference High Resolution USB cable with a slimmer more flexible profile and enhanced performance.
In common with all our cables, Reference High Resolution USB is informed by the results of our exhaustive research into cable design which was begun in 1995 and recently detailed in the updated Genesis Report. This report sets out the design principles to which we adhere and which resulted in the development of a range of cables which represent the ultimate expression of sound through science without compromise.
Each QED cable in its range is based on the flagship model and although they may be variously influenced by price, size or ease-of-use, each retains the basic original features of that model. This gives even the base cable in each range a sonic advantage over their similarly priced competitors.
Reference High Resolution USB is the state-of-the-art offering from QED and as such represents the pinnacle of our understanding of this complex cable application.
- Outside diameter: 7 mm
- Characteristic Impedance: 90 Ω +/-5%
- Signal Pair Attenuation: < -0.11 dB/m @ 480 MHz
- Propagation Delay: 26 ns max
- Propagation Delay Skew: 68 ps max
- Maximum Data Rate: 480 Mb/s
- Worst case time related jitter: < 76 ps pk-pk (5 m cable measured at 480 Mb/s; 440 mV rms)