Furutech Jumper Speaker Bridging Cables
Available Banana to Banana or Spade to Spade
• High-purity large α (Alpha)-OCC conductors for minimal impedance (3.4 Sq.mm)
• Beautifully engineered high performance rhodium-plated nonmagnetic connectors: FP-201(R) pure copper spades (Jumper-S); FP-200B (R) eutectic copper alloy banana connectors (Jumper-B) or spade to banana by request.
• Insulated with RoHS compliant special audio grade PVC for high performance electrical properties, reduced capacitance and improved vibration improved damping. Flexible and easy to use.
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• Top-end performance at an affordable price.
Construction and Materials
• 7 bundles of 19-strand α (Alpha)- OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 12AWG
• Insulation: Special audio grade PVC, OD: 4.5mm diameter
• Jacket: RoHS Compliant Braided Nylon, approx. 5.5mm
• Connectors: FP-201(R) spade terminal or FP-200B(R) Bananas
• Wire length: 20cm/pc
Electrical Properties of Cable
Max. Conductor Resistance 5.4Ω/km JISC3005 6 20℃
Min. Insulation Resistance 2500 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
Dielectric Strength AC. 3000V/1 min. JISC3005 8