Melco C1AE Audiophile Ethernet Network Cable 0.5m
Also available in 1.0m, 2.0m and 3.0m lengths
Precision Engineered For Perfect Music. Melco C1AE double shielded audio ethernet cables are perfect for highly demanding installations that require extending high-bandwidth digital content.
100% coverage foil screening for each of four solid core data pairs - achieves extreme isolation between data pairs. Overall additional screening of total cable assembly minimises corruption of data and minimises affect on adjacent sensitive analogue or digital electronics.
Ultra flexible and robust woven integrity jacket ensures knot free and elegant system installation even in confined spaces.
Compact high performance termination with precisely defined impedance and excellent ground integrity. Patented unbreakable latch ensures repeatable long term performance and is compatible with smallest of ethernet sockets.
- Wide bandwidth Category 7 construction for low jitter
- Precision 100 ohm balanced twisted data pairs for perfect transmission
- Precision 100 ohm accurate and rigid mechanical alignment connectors ensures stable performance without possibility of mechanical misalignment. Unbreakable latch for precise alignment.
- Individual screening of each data pair eliminates crosstalk.
- Overall screening of the complete interconnect assembly ensures freedom from external influences.
- Advanced materials technology for optimum long term performance with flexible and convenient handling.
- Gold plated data connectors and shield
- Double shielding – eliminates both external influence and internal crosstalk.
- Each individual data pair within the cable is individually screened to eliminate internal crosstalk.
- Secondary overall screening of the complete cable assembly eliminates external influence and interference. Five step screening ensures purity of the digital music transfer.
- Wide bandwidth low jitter design. – CAT 7, 600 MHz
- The wide band cable design, including the precision connectors, ensures both optimal data transfer and elimination of data jitter to ensure the integrity of the data transfer between network connected audio components.
- C1AE has wideband transmission speed 6 times that of Cat 5e, 2.4 times of Cat 6.
- 2 Years Warranty
About Melco Cables
Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time - the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction.
From those early beginnings Melco developed into the largest computer peripherals manufacturer in Japan, offering advanced products based on rigorous R&D, including Wireless routers, Ethernet Data Switches and storage devices such as NAS drives.
Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products, while incorporating the very latest research into reliable hig
- Precision connectors – accurate termination reduces jitter
- Patented cable lock for guaranteed performance • Advanced screening techniques - protects sensitive analogue electronics from digital noise
- Precise cable impedance and construction - maintains ideal eye pattern for low jitter