Nagaoka JT-80 LB MM Cartridge
Nagaoka is a world-famous manufacturer of record needles, celebrating its 80th anniversary this year. The MP cartridge, which has been used around the world for many years, has been redesigned and the new MM cartridges JT-80/JT-1210 have been released. We will continue to support the analog record culture that will be loved by record lovers all over the world.
1. Continuous design from tonearm to the stylus tip. The slanted front panel allows for easy viewing of the tip and easy stylus replacement.
2. The small cylinder on the mounting surface makes it easy to put the stylus on and the light body plays sound as it slides on the board.
3. The upper part is blocky to match with the tonearm, contrasting with the columnar shape of the stylus.
The slim and simple design gives a sense of continuity from the tonearm to the stylus tip. Reducing the number of parts leads to a reduction in vibration. In addition, the bare screws that join the head shell on previous products have been integrated inside the body to reduce exposure and resonance. Besides traditional listeners, these evolutions are also oriented well towards modern pop and jazz, supported by a wide range of genres.
Size：Width 18.1mm X Length 26.2mm (Terminal Pin included）X Height 18.5mm、Weight 6.7g Materials: ABS resin, Comparing with our long seller, MP (Moving Permalloy) type cartridge 8g weight Reducing weight by using cylindrical structure、as a MM (Moving Magnet) cartridge , succeeded in improving the sound quality.
With a worldwide following, this product combines ease of use and design at a high level. Designed to enhance the visibility of the stylus and ease of operation when replacing The thin handle designed for dropping the stylus on the record gently and the simple construction of the body were highly praised. The functional design and the high perfection of each component will satisfy the users as well.
In order to get closer as possible to the ideal frequenxy response, Nagaoka adjusted the hardnss of the damper rubber and core materials. You can feel the difference between the MP and MM. While the MP and MM have the same power generator, the structues of the cantilever are different. Also by selecting and adjusting the damper rubber and stylus tip, Nagaoka found the best balance.
- Output voltage: 5.0mV（5㎝/sec）
- Frequency response<: 20Hz ～ 20kHz
- Channel separation: 23dB(1kHz)
- Channel balance <1.5dB
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 100pF
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Stylus tip: 0.4×0.7mil
- Stylus pressure: 1.3 ～ 1.8g
- Cartridge weight: 6.9g
- Dynamic Compliance: 7.3×10-6cm/dyne
- Replacement Stylus：JTS-80BL