Over more than 45 years’ experience in audio, Charisma Audio have collected the solid ideas which inspire the design and manufacture of our accessories. Using premium materials, these not only look attractive but also show striking performance.
Charisma Audio phono cartridges are priced reasonably but deliver stunning performance. They all have a semi-open body to avoid cavity resonances. Their sound is musical and natural, with proper balance from top to bottom. Very hard materials with excellent transmission speeds are used for the cantilevers; these include titanium alloy, sapphire and ruby. This reduces resonance in order to improve transparency, transients, imaging and focus.
- Cartridge Weight: 8.4 g
- Cartridge Body: ebony wood
- Cantilever: ruby
- Stylus: super fine line contact nude diamond
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Coil: pure iron square coil with custom made alloy wiring
- Output Voltage: 0.4 mV at 3.54 cm/sec.
- Internal Impedance: 12 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 – 30,000 Hz ± 1 dB
- Channel Balance: better than 0.5 dB
- Channel Separation: better than 30 dB
- Dynamic Compliance: 10 um/mN
- Recommended Loading: 100 – 1,000 ohms
- Recommended Tracking Force: 1.9 g ± 0.1 g
- Tracking Ability at 315 Hz / 2 g: 80 uM
- Recommended Tonearm Mass: medium
- Break-in Period: 50 hours