PROJECT E1 BT TURNTABLE including built in Bluetooth Phono Stage.
The E1 BT is an easy to use record player that stands out in any environment thanks to its striking good looks and excellent sound. With its choice of three finish options, it’s an ideal entry point into vinyl playback that suits you regardless of your existing audio equipment.
The E1 BT is based around a stylish main plinth, directly inspired by other Pro-Ject designs. It is a CNC-machined composite fibre platform, which contains no hollow spaces, and boasts excellent anti-resonance properties. Mounted inside the plinth is a precision belt drive system with a damped DC motor, attached to a sub-platter. The sub-platter drives the new ABS Polymer main platter, which is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, anti-resonant platform for your vinyl. Automatic speed change is conveniently handled by the 3 position power switch on the side of the plinth.
The tonearm on the E1 BT is a new 8.6” model featuring a one-piece aluminium tube, a two-point bearing assembly and a new fixed headshell. The result is a true hi-fi quality tonearm with low moving mass and good electrical isolation; perfect for accurate musical playback. The tonearm is then finished with an Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus for great sound. The tonearm is also factory-set for downforce and anti-skate settings, so there’s no need for any complicated set-up; you can get playing straight out of the box!
The E1 BT is a product made for music lovers, by music lovers. In an age where the market is awash with turntables, Pro-Ject Audio Systems are seeking to remain true to their audiophile roots, while listening to what customers want. The E1 BT is therefore effortlessly simple to set-up and produces a highly engaging, accessible sound that really makes your records sing. But it’s also made with no corners cut.
The E1 BT features a switchable Moving Magnet phono stage with Bluetooth version 5.0 wireless transmission so you can output at Line level, Phono or wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Still made in Europe, and featuring only the best materials available for the price, E1 BT comes ready to go with cables, pre-installed anti-resonance feet, a removable dust cover and all the accessories you need to set-up.
All E1 BT version are available in three high-quality finish options; Gloss Black, Matte Walnut or White.
- Hi-Fi quality manual turntable system
- Electronically controlled playback speeds (33 and 45 RPM)
- 8.6” tonearm with aluminium tube and purpose-designed headshell
- Pre-adjusted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical stylus profile
- Sub-platter drive system for ultimate convenience and a clean visual appearance
- Anti-resonant main platter made from strengthened ABS Polymer
- DC drive motor with damped mounting for added isolation
- Wood main plinth mounted on anti-vibration feet
- E1 BT features built-in switchable MM phono stage and Bluetooth wireless transmission
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Turntable-ready RCA cable included
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe