Pro-Ject Essential III Recordmaster Turntable
The Essential III RecordMaster is part of Pro-Ject Audio Systems' affordable turntable concept series. The Essential III FlexiRange allows you to pick exactly which turntable is right for your personal system, without wasting money on unnecessary features for your need.
All models in the FlexiRange are based on the standard Essential III turntable. From the high-quality, acoustically neutral, high-gloss MDF plinth and platter, through the premium bearing and decoupling feet, all the way onto the aluminium tonearm, Ortofon OM 10 cartridge and 9V asynchronous motor; the Essential III is a proven performer that’s more than justified its 5 Star rating from What Hi-Fi? magazine.
The Essential III RecordMaster is the turntable of choice when simplicity is your number one priority. Using the same integrated speed control as the Essential III as well as the phono stage from the Essential III Phono, the RecordMaster is a turntable that connects to any spare Line input and switches from 33 to 45rpm at the push of a button.
The additional inclusion of a USB output means the Essential III RecordMaster can also be used to record your favourite records direct to a PC or Mac.
Like all models in the Essential III FlexiRange, the Essential III RecordMaster is available in a high-gloss red, white or black finish.
- High quality MDF gloss-wrapped platter
- Belt drive mechanism with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Factory fitted Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- Built-in MM phono stage
- Switch to bypass internal phono stage
- USB output for recording to a PC or Mac
- Integrated speed control for easy switching between 33 and 45 rpm
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Lid included