Michell Gyrodec SE Turntable Silver finish with arm plate and Techno arm 2.
Includes HR Power supply
Item is brand new and sealed.
For many decades, Michel Engineering have combined high quality materials with precision engineering to produce some of the most distinctive looking turntables to grace the shelves of audiophile dealers everywhere. Since 1981, this mantle has been held by the Michel GyroDec, a beautiful combination of metal and acrylic. This is set to continue with the GyroDec SE, a version which minimises the normally expansive acrylic plinth and discards the acrylic dust cover.
The gold plated brass weights mesmerise as the acrylic/vinyl platter rotates, demanding that the turntable be looked at as well as listened to. It's sound echoes it's engineering. Clear. Precise.
There are optional upgrades available in the form of the offboard HR power supply, heavyweight platter, and record clamp. Specific arm plates can also be purchased to allow the use of most tonearms.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis
- Massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional clamp
- Optional HR supply
- Optional Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in silver or black
Tonearm choices are Michell's own Technoarm , Rega's. A good starting point, through to any of the Origin Live arms , right up to the SME Series IV and V. Interchangeable arm plates are easily available.
- We have the Gyrodec on permanent demonstration, please contact us to hear this beautiful turntable
- Michell turntables are built to order. Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery