Van den Hul D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable Terminated
Available terminated with Van den Hul's DIY Banana Plugs. Please contact us if you require a spade termination.
This twin lead brown metallic coloured speaker cable is designed to provide a very high transfer quality at a moderate price.
Each lead is made of 296 x 0.15 mm. Matched Crystal (MC) high purity OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating.
Covering the two conductors an extra layer saturated with Linear Structured Carbon is applied to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio signal again.
The cable jacket is made of Van den Hul's HULLIFLEX 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
Total metal cross-section area for each conductor is 5.23 mm², equalling AWG 10. The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32.5 pF/meter.
The plus and minus leads are different in jacket-shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity-finders.
- Cable Type: Twin Conductor
- Conductor Material: HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon saturated layer(s)
- Design Purpose: Loudspeaker cable
- External Diameter: 21.0 mm. wide; 6.5 mm. thick
- Jacket Colour: Brown Metallic