Synergistic Research Ground Block
What if you could significantly upgrade your audio system without changing any of your components? Simply connect your system to the SR Ground Block and you will hear things you've never heard before. Even the most sophisticated electronics are transformed with a dramatic reduction in noise. Music ushers forth from a jet black sonic background, with never before noticed detail. And modest components take on new refinement to perform far above their class with virtually every area of system performance being enhanced in dramatic and surprising ways. Available for in-home audition, experiment and confirm for yourself that the SR Ground Block is an unprecedented breakthrough that will forever change how you experience music at home.
The term “ground” refers to a connection to the Earth, which acts as a reservoir of charge. The high-speed, SR Grounding Block provides a conductive path for this ground, separate from the normal current-carrying path of your components, which under certain conditions can add up to 10 dB of noise if poorly designed! The ground path with the least resistance is the best path to Earth, and there is no better ground path for your components than the SR Grounding Block.
18 ports to perfection.
By cleaning up your system’s ground connection you hear a noticeable improvement in soundstage height, depth and width thanks to a lower noise floor. Soundstage scale is improved with richer tonal density especially at the edges of your sound field. Image outlines are brought into clearer focus while musicality and overall system refinement are greatly improved.
- Synergistic Research Galileo UEF and Atmosphere Cables
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases
- Synergistic Research Atmospheres
- Turntables – Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post on Turntable
- Phono-stage - Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Reel to Reel Tape - Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground. Note: Many power amplifiers will sound best without the ground engaged. Try your power amp and speaker cables with and without the ground attached and choose what sounds best for your system.
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Audio Computers - 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground