Stax SR-007 MK2 Omega Reference Valve System Kimik Modified
- This Stax system includes the SRM-007t II Energiser (Kimik Modified) and SR-007 Earspeakers.
- Energiser is available in either Silver or Black
The Stax Kimik SRM-007tII Vacuum Tube Energiser offers the below advantages over the standard SRM-0007tII
The rationale in the development of the new SR-007 Earspeaker was to provide deep powerful sound previously unobtainable in Earspeakers. STAX engineers developed a unique new electrode structure. Visible through the outer case, gold plated on the outer edge this new electrode has less holes than conventional STAX Earspeakers and thus provides an increased diaphragm vibration area allowing for rich and powerful sound yet retaining all the delicacy STAX is famous for.
To maintain clear distortion-free sound it is most important that nothing other than the diaphragm should vibrate. Within the STAX SR-007 the sound element is encased in a thick insulated resin case firmly fixed to the rigid body. The results are nothing short of spectacular.
Utmost comfort for maximum enjoyment of your STAX SR-007 is provided with earpads that are fully adjustable to the shape of your head.
Specifications for the Stax SR-007 OMEGA II Electrostatic Earspeakers:
- Type: Push-pull Configuration Electrostatic Headphone
- Frequency Response: 6---41,000Hz
- Impedance: 170KOhms (10kHz)
- Sound Pressure Sensitivity: 100dB/100Vr.m.s. Input/10kHz
- Bias voltage: 580VDC
- Left & Right Channel Identification: Left (L) and Right (R) indicators are provided at the cable entrance points on the Earspeakers.
- The left channel cable is marked with a solid Line.
- The right channel is marked with a dotted Line.
- Ear Pads: Crafted from high quality natural leather for durability and comfort.
- Cable: Low capacitance wide format with 6 parallel PC-OCC (Pure Crystal Ohno Continuous casting) conductors.
- Weight: 365g without cable
Specification for the Stax SRM 007t II Vacuum Tube Energiser:
- Frequency Response: DC~70KHz/+0, -1.5dB (100Vr.m.s. Output)
- Gain: 60dB (Input 100mV Output 100V)
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.01% (1kHz, 100Vr.m.s. Output)
- Inputs: RCA×2, XLR1 (Balanced Input)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 340Vr.m.s. (1kHz)
- Earspeaker Output Bias Voltage: 230V×1, 580V×2)
- AC Power Voltage: 120-240V (50~60Hz)
- Voltage is adjusted for your area
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Operating Temperature Range 0~35 Degree
- Dimensions: (W)195mm×(H)103mm×(D)420mm Including Knob (20mm) & RCA jacks(10mm)
- Weight: 4.7Kg
- Vacuum tubes employed: 6FQ7/6CG7 4 PCS