Online orders are operating as normal. Read more here »
Keith Louis Eichmann has improved his world famous bullet plugs, with the following improvements:
- Signal/Ground pins are pure Silver and >106% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pin optimization to enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s Pure Silver Signal/Ground formula.- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth which ensures that a metal Housing is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
This probably the best sounding silver plug, to be used with DIY silver cables. The design has been slightly improved over the previous version, particularly at the soldering points which are better separated than before.They are still difficult to solder for an unexperienced person: too much heat will destroy them, because of the plastic body into which the contacts are located. But this is also responsible of the musicality...The major problem remains the high price of these plugs !
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Home > Cables > Terminations, Couplers, Connectors and Solder > RCA, DIN, HDMI Connectors, Adaptors, Couplers and Attenuators