ATC P1 Dual-Mono Power Amplifier
ATC has an enviable heritage of the design and manufacture of no-compromise studio electronics, including the power amplifiers included in all ATC Active monitors. ATC have been designing and building Professional Studio electronics for many years, and have earned an enviable reputation for the EC23 Active loudspeaker crossover and the associated power amplifiers built into their Active Studio Monitors.
As designers of the world's most sophisticated drive units ATC are only too aware of the requirements for a power amplifier to properly drive a real loudspeaker load. The grounded source FET power amplifier in the ATC P1, as also used in all ATC Active monitors, delivers the high current and damping to fully control any passive monitor.
“…if you want to hear the important musical detail presented in a coherent, clear-cut fashion this pairing has remarkably little competition in the two box arena. There are a few integrated amps which give them a run for their money in one respect or another but nothing comes to mind which seems like a better overall package.”
Jason Kennedy, Hi Fi Plus No.75
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transient.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility.
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.