Nagaoka INS-SU01 Ruby Ball & Stainless Steel Isolator (Set of 4)
Some components are quite sensitive to vertical mode, low-frequency vibration; the most obvious of these is the analogue turntable. The Nagaoka INS-S01 is designed to isolate analogue turntables from vibration and shock.
Ruby is a single crystal material of hardness next to diamond, it suppresses resonance and increases the effect of isolating vibration between insulators. Ruby + stainless steel means the low range is tightened, clearance of mid to high range, resolution, sound image localization.
Ideal for all critical components, including CD players, digital transports, computer servers, and more.
- Increased protection from bass feedback, floor-borne shock and vibration.
- A quieter, "blacker" background
- Greater musical clarity
- Improved timbral definition, especially in the bass and upper midrange
- Greater perceived dynamic range due to reduced transient blurring and lower intermodulation distortion
- Improved soundstage and imaging