PS Audio Perfect Wave AC-12 - Power cable - US Version - 1.5m - New Old Stock
The Reference-Level AC-12 is Built from 8-Gauge Single-Crystal Copper for the Finest Accuracy and the Highest Current Delivery.
PS Audio's PerfectWave AC-12 is absolutely the finest power cable PS Audio has ever made. Setting a new standard for high-end aftermarket power cables at any price, the AC-12 is an 8 gauge, PCOCC single crystal copper power cable. Quad shielded, using multiple gauge conductors of varying shapes conductors and solid machined connectors, the AC-12 is the perfect AC power cord for critical high-performance audio systems. The AC-12 really delivers sending ultra-clean current to your equipment, improving dynamic range and reducing the noise floor to astonishingly low levels.
The AC-12 is a low noise, high-speed design based on 5 patents and many years of critical listening and innovative engineering. The AC-12 brings out the soul of every track and every component you own.
With an AC-12 attached, you'll be floored as music erupts from a deep black background. The AC-12 delivers deep, controlled bass with a level of power and definition previously unimaginable. High-frequency extension becomes first-rate; sweet, clear and ethereal. The AC-12 reproduces voices, instruments and even sound effects with a level of realism unlike anything you've experienced from a PS Audio cable before!
- Massive 8 gauge construction
- PCOCC Single Crystal Copper
- Multiple gauge conductors Flat and circular conductors
- Superior noise reduction
- Low magnetic properties
- Cold and hot welded construction
- Highly durable Nickel-plated copper plugs
- Connectors machined from a solid billet
- Quad shielding
- Removable ground pin Benefits
- PS Audio's lowest noise AC cable yet
- Fast transient response
- Instant current availability
- Low dynamic restriction
- Evenly distributed noise cancellation
- High surface area conductors
- Reduced grain boundaries
- Ground loops are easily eliminated