Furutech FP-S022N Alpha Nano-OFC Power Cable
- Please note: this is an unterminated cable. The price displayed is for 0.5 meter. If you require other lengths add the length you require to the quantity box, for example if you required 3 meters of cable add 6x to the quantity box.
Does everything in the signal path make a difference?
When it comes to AC power, the answer is an unequivocal yes. Everything that we ultimately hear and see and experience in our audio and video systems is, in a very specific way, the result of AC power itself. All of that AC runs through your power cords first, so they can influence the signal just as much as any other cable in your system—if not more.
The Furutech Nano-OFC power cord uses one of the finest conductors our engineers have designed—the Alpha Nano OFC. We’ve combined our legendary Alpha-OFC conductors, which are treated cryogenically and demagnetized in a patented two-step process, with a new transmission enhancer known as Nano Liquid. The molecules in Nano Liquid are so small (approximately 8 nanometers in diameter, or 8/1,000,000th of a millimeter) that they finely “coat” the Alpha-OFC and smooth out all microscopic surface irregularities that can affect both signal transfer and impedance. That means, quite simply, that there is a greater contact area for the conductor.
Nano Liquid is created by precisely mixing super-micro particles made of both gold and silver, along with a dispersion of Squalene oil. The engineers at Furutech found that they could affect the ultimate sound quality by carefully varying the ratios of the gold, silver and oil. After many extensive tests, the engineers agreed upon the ratio now used in our Nano Liquid. In essence, they “tuned” the Nano Liquid until they arrived at a balanced, musical sound—a sound that could only be the result of the purest transmission of AC power.
When you install Furutech Nano-OFC power cords in a high-quality audio or video system, you can expect the following improvements:
• A lower noise floor, which allows more music to flow through your system
• Increased dynamics, particularly with complex passages that can sound muddled and confused through lesser power cables
• Deeper, tighter low frequencies that have greater texture and 3-D palpability
• Midrange clarity that sounds natural and lifelike, preserving all the “life” of a particular recording
• Higher resolution and detail, without sounding bright or analytical, allowing you hear even deeper into your favorite recordings
• An increase in soundstage size, as well as more specific imaging within that soundstage, for a more realistic feel to the performance
• Higher video resolution with more realistic colors and clarity
Audiophiles, home theater enthusiasts and professional recording engineers have all noticed the significant improvements in performance for all types of audio, video and display devices—all by merely switching to the Furutech Nano-OFC power cords throughout the system.
Everything in the signal path does make a difference. Listen to the difference the Furutech Nano-OFC power cord can make in your system.
- α (Alpha) Nano -OFC Conductor
- 1.93mm diameter (14AWG)
- Insulation: Special grade Flexible PVC (Red/White/Green), 3.5mm diameter
- Inner Sheath: Flexible PVC approx.9.3mm diameter
- Shield: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor wires
- Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC; overall diameter approx. 12.9mm