Project Stereo Box RS Integrated Amplifier
This real audiophile-grade integrated amplifier that strictly follows Pro-Ject's less is more principle in a pure analogue circuitry. The Stereo Box RS offers 6 strictly analogue inputs in a dual mono construction.
6 stereo line-level inputs (5 RCA & 1 XLR) offer a lot of connection options. The Stereo Box RS can be used as an integrated amplifier or a pre-amplifier with an additional subwoofer output option.
Pure analogue circuitry with low noise buffer input stages offers uncompromised audiophile playback. Elegant control buttons on the front and a IR remote, that comes with unit, makes usage a piece of a cake. The massive metal casing is beautiful and effectively protects against interference.
- 2 x 120 watts @ 4 ohms
- 2Ω drive capability
- Pure analogue audio circuitry
- Dual mono & fully balanced design principle
- 6 stereo line inputs (XLR & RCA)
- Pre & subwoofer plus fixed level record out
- Tube buffer input stage
- Motor drive potentiometer
- IR Remote included
- Full metal casing in silver or black