iFi Audio iEMatch
The iEMatch solves the bane of headphone listening by removing hiss and improving dynamics. As most IEMs and headphones are too loud at even half the volume level, listening enjoyment is always curtailed. No more with the iEMatch® in the signal path.
Use the iEMatch when the headphones/in-ear monitor (IEM) is either too loud and/or there is excessive hiss from the music source. From Smartphones to airplane in-flight entertainment systems, powerful headphone amplifiers, the iEMatch® improves musical enjoyment by:
1. Background noise – significantly reduced
2. Dynamic range – more open, transparent
3. Volume control – increased usable range
The solution? Add the iEMatch® in-between the headphone and the amplifier. Set to high or ultra-sensitivity, sit back and enjoy the music.
- Ultra (-24dB)& High-Gain(-12dB) sensitivity adjustment
- TRRS-Balanced® for Single-Ended and Balanced operation
- 6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium alloy shell
- Gold-plated printed circuit board with audiophile components (eg MELF resistors)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm male/female connectors
- Input Impedance: > 16 Ohm
- Output Impedance: < 2.5 Ohms (High-Sensitivity) < 1 Ohms (Ultra-Sensitivity)
- Weight: 12.2g
- Total Length : 116mm