Beyerdynamic DT 990 Edition Headphones
Unrivaled audio fidelity
Since the '80s, the DT 990 headphones have been deep-rooted within beyerdyanmic's headphone range. Regardless of the genre of music you're listening to, the DT 990s deliver sound that is completely natural and true to the original.
An extended frequency (5Hz - 35kHz), allows you to hear every subtle nuance from your source audio. High sound pressure level capabilities allow you to turn up the volume to maximum without degrading the audio fidelity. The impressive acoustic definition captures musical details that conventional headphones just don’t reproduce. The result is pristine audio, with sparkling highs, backed-up by a powerful low-end.
Years of comfort
You'll be able to listen to your favourite music for hours on end. beyerdynamic went to great lengths to ensure that the DT 990 Edition headphones remained comfortable, regardless of how long you're wearing them for. The soft, over-ear pads get you close to the audio drivers without sacrificing any of the relaxing fit. To further guarantee comfort, the DT 990s have an adjustable headband which is surrounded by soft leather cushioning.
Built in Germany with precision and impeccable attention to detail. Beneath the luxurious padding the components used are supremely hard-wearing, with solid yet lightweight all-metal headbands and durable plastic driver enclosures.
Should the velour earpads ever wear out, replacements can be easily purchased and fitted to your headphones. Ensuring you're always able to listen in comfort.
"Offering a hugely detailed, open sound and unquestionable comfort, the DT 990 Premiums have a lot going for them"
- What HiFi?
- Open-back design provides an unparalleled sound-stage with exceptional space
- High-performance audio reproduction with a natural and vibrant response - hear sound how it was meant to be heard
- Large circumaural ear cups with ultra-soft breathable velour pads
- Ergonomic padded headband with pleasant contact pressure ensures excellent wearing comfort
- Handmade in Germany using high-grade materials and components with an easy-to-service design resulting in astounding performance throughout years of use
- Single-sided 3m straight cable with a gold-plated 3.5mm mini-jack plug (6.35mm adapter is included)
- Comes complete with a convenient leather storage bag