Beyerdynamic DT 150 Closed Back Headphones
Superior Sound with a Classic Design
Built for the studio. Whether you're recording, mixing, monitoring, or even just listening, the beyerdynamic DT 150 headphones offer phenomenal sound with an extremely-comfortable fit. High-performance dynamic drivers are housed inside a unique closed-back ear cup design, delivering solid audio reproduction from 5Hz to 30kHz. The extended low-end gives you tight, punchy bass, whilst the treble remains smooth and defined.
This high-class sound is coupled with premium comfort. The headband pressure has been carefully calculated to ensure that ambient noise is attenuated effectively, providing you with excellent isolation without crushing your skull. And with thick circumaural ear pads, each cup sits snugly around each ear, surrounding you with incredible sound with more than enough comfort for long listening sessions.
"If you need just one pair of headphones that will survive being dropped and trodden on in the studio and still offer the sound performance needed for mixing on the go then these are a good choice"
- Tenth Egg DT 150 Review
In the Box
- beyerdynamic DT 150 Closed-Back Headphones, 250 Ohm
- 3-Metre Straight Cable with 3-Pole 1/4'' (6.35mm) Stereo Jack
- Dynamic studio headphones designed for broadcasting, film, and recording applications
- An ideal choice for audio monitoring where comfort and performance are required
- Closed-back design with exceptional ambient noise attenuation for reference monitoring
- Wide frequency response ranging from 5Hz to 30kHz
- Astounding comfort, even during long listening sessions
- Extended bass response for excellent low-frequency performance
- Modular construction provides easy servicing and maintenance