Audio Technica ATH-L5000 Dynamic Headphones
Discover the warm, natural sound generated by the exquisitely crafted ATH-L5000 audiophile headphones. Featuring 58 mm drivers with lightweight CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic) flanges for improved airflow and diaphragm movement, plus diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, the ATH-L5000 headphones deliver exceptional full-range audio. The natural acoustic sound signature – not to mention the headphones’ classically refined look – is heightened through the use of Sycamore wood housings covered in the finest Connolly aniline leather.
The headphones come with a detachable 3.0 m (9.8') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated stereo output plug. For those looking for a balanced connection, the ATH-L5000 headphones can also be used with the 3.0 m (9.8') AT-B1XA balanced cable. A padded, hard-shell case is included to safely store the headphones.
- 58 mm driver units include a lightweight CFRP flange
- Diaphragms with DLC coating deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Sycamore wood housings, covered with the finest Connolly aniline leather
- Inc. 3m balanced cable with A2DC connectors
- Worldwide limited production