Audio Technica ATH-AP2000Ti Headphones
Audio Technica ATH-AP2000Ti over-ear headphones incorporate patented large-aperture 53mm drivers, a permendur magnet circuitry and DLC-coated diaphragms to acheive an exquisite, full-range audio with support for Hi-Res Audio.
Core Mount Technology positions the driver within the housing to enhance airflow efficiency consequently aiding in the reproduction of ultra transparent mid and high frequencies and rich, precise bass sound.
The sturdy, pure-titanium housing lowers unwanted resonance and feature Audio-Technica’s DADS (Double Air Damping System) technology for depth in bass reproduction. Each housing employs an A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jack to facilitate the three detachable cables included with the headphones: 3.5mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug cables in 1.2m and 3.0m lengths as well as a 1.2m long cable with a 4.4mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug.
ATH-AP2000Ti headphones have soft, durable leather earpads for maximum comfort and they fold flat for convenience during transport inside the supplied carry case. Each pair of the exclusive headphones is distinguished by a laser-etched serial number.
The advent of lossless audio formats, faster Internet speeds and increasingly more accessible storage space in ever-smaller packages led to the rush to create audio equipment capable of capturing and replicating true Hi-Res Audio (96kHz/24-bit or better).
As a manufacturer of these types of headphones since 1972, Audio Technica met this challenge effortlessly producing audio solutions that fully conveyed their extended sonic properties. The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that ATH-AP2000Ti meets the required standards to incorporate a transducer frequency performance to at least 40kHz.
- Large-aperture 53mm drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit
- Core Mount Technology places driver unit in optimal position
- Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S.)
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Three detachable cables with A2DC connectors at the headphones;
- (1.2m/3m) 3.5mm 3-pole stereo mini; (1.2m) 4.4mm 5-pole bal mini
- Headphones fold flat for easy transport in included carrying case
- Soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort
- Includes 6.3mm (¼") stereo adapter and cleaning cloth
- Each pair is individually identified by laser-etched serial number