Dynavector 10 x 5 High Output Moving Coil Cartridge
*** Exchange Scheme ***
How it works - send us your DV10X5 and this will be exchanged for a new DV10X5.
Price is based on like for like exchange. If you want upgrade/downgrade your exchange contact us for a price.
The Dynavector 10 X series High Output Moving Coil cartridge debuted in 1978 winning the prestigious Design and Engineering Award at the Chicago CES in both 1978 and 1981. The 10 X series cartridges are also widely accepted at the benchmark in High Output moving coil cartridge at this price point and beyond.
With the introduction of the new 10 x 5 High Output moving coil there is no doubt Dynavector will retain this enviable position and again set the standard for high output moving coil cartridges
The 10 X 5 now features Dynavector's unique magnetic flux damping and softened magnetism (patent) along with powerful Neodymium magnet that combine to eliminate any hardness or irritating edginess that commonly occurs in many moving coil cartridges.
Dynavector are also renowned for the capability of winding the finest coil assemblies. This has enabled them to minutely increase the coil wire diameter of the 10X5 to achieve a reduction of impedance to 150 ohms whilst retaining a healthy 2.5mV output. This also ensures both a rugged and reliable circuitry.
The 10 X 5 also features a newly designed Aluminium head block to provide a rigid platform for the cartridge motor and secure fixing to the tonearm.
- Type: High output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage: 2.5mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 2dB)
- Compliance: 12 x 10-6 cm/dyn
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 grams
- DC resistance: R=150 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1K ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length aluminum pipe
- Stylus: Elliptical
- Weight: 6.6 grams