QED Performance Digital Audio Interconnect 1.0m
Performance delivers the clarity and realism you expect from a top-flight Co-ax interconnect at a budget price. That’s because it doesn’t cut corners. It gets it right. Optimum transmission line performance demands an impedance of exactly 75 ohms. And to achieve that requires precision - a cable built down to tolerances of 100th of a millimetre, not down to a price. A cable designed for the job.
Performance is exactly that - an accurate 75 ohm digital interconnect. Signal and data integrity is ensured by using a low loss LDPE dielectric and 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors. A PVC jacket absorbs mechanically induced vibration and a triple screen comprising aluminium Mylar foil and dual 99.999% OFC copper braids prevents electrostatic and electromagnetic interference. The zinc plated alloy phono plugs are ergonomically shaped and use gold-plated pins and connectors to minimise contact resistance and oxidisation.
- Conductor Section (mm2) 0.19
- Conductor Material 99.999% OFC
- Screening Material Aluminium Mylar+Double 99.999% OFC Braid
- Conductor Dielectric Low Density Polyethylene
- Parallel Capacitance (pF/m) 61.0
- Characteristic Impedence (ohm) 75
- Overall Size (mm) 6.2 Dia
- Finish Pearl Purple
- Length - Custom made in-house so can be made to suit personal requirments
Please Note: The new Performance range replaces Qunex.