The iOne is a DAC for the modern home. It is so named because it combines many different digital audio devices and input options in ONE complete unit. With Bluetooth, S/PDIF or USB inputs, it upgrades the listening experience with smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs, gaming consoles, media streamers and more. The iOne is neither a one-trick pony nor is it a jack-of-all-trades. It is simply incredibly versatile and offers cutting-edge technology, with each function designed and implemented with as much care and dedication as they would receive in a single function device from iFi audio.
• Bluetooth*, S/PDIF, USB input (*aptX & AAC CD-like quality)
• Galvanically-isolated S/PDIF Output with dedicated re-clocker/line driver
• ANC® noise suppression system for the power supply (conveniently drawn from USB)
• GMT® Femto precision clock system
• Asyncronous USB audio system with Zero Jitter® Memory Buffer
• Zero Jitter® Memory Buffer technology for S/PDIF & Bluetooth
I bought this purely to extract hi res mqa and I must say it was easy to install and update firmware and I think for the price it sounds fantastic with 16 and 24 bit tracks. Be aware of the limitations the mqa firmware puts on the device and if these donít affect you then itís ideal at the price.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.
Home > Hi Fi > DACs