Shakti Hallograph (pair)
The Hallograph breakthrough technology is the result of over 10 years of research that studied the effects of the speaker/room interface. Shakti learned how to reduce the audibility of the chaotic reflections from the walls of the listening room so they won’t overpower and interfere with the direct sound from the speakers. The Hallograph contours the frequency, amplitude and time coefficients of the first reflections you hear, which produces a stunning increase in realism.
The Hallograph Soundfield Optimizer consists of two arrays that are easily placed behind each speaker near the corners of the backwall. Each array is engineered with proprietary technology (patent pending) and made with exotic hardwoods, consisting of staggered activated panels that are mounted on an elegant base that beautifully blends into any style room environment.
More realistic presentation of stage depth, width and height, along with a warmer musical tonality that doesn’t compromise clarity and detail.
- Allows latest advances in State-of-The-Art electronics and speaker designs to be heard to their full potential.
- Each array is adjustable so that the system can be optimized for different rooms and speaker systems.
- Activated panels generate a musically complimentary reflective energy that transforms your listening room by overshadowing typical room distortions which muddy the bass, overbrighten the presentation and blur the soundstage.
- The Ambient detail of the original recording site is now finally revealed in all its glory.
- Beta testers were stunned by the level of musical improvement they were able to achieve when the prototype Hallograph arrays were put into their systems.
- H:180cm, W: 40cm, D: 35cm