Black Rhodium Silver Groove DCT ++ CS Tone Arm Cable
Silver groove and silver groove dct++cs are new pure silver tone arm cables designed to achieve the very highest sound quality in analogue turntables by using the latest black rhodium high end cable technology.
Silver groove and silver groove dct++cs are hand-built at the black rhodium factory in derby by employing advanced design techniques developed by black rhodium for use in its most expensive products.
Silver groove dct++cs expands on the sonic performance of silver groove by application of deep cryogenic treatment of both conductors and connectors plus a Graham nalty vibration stabiliser to further reduce micro vibrations within the cable.
99.99% pure silver wire for superior performance
Conductors are made from 99.99% pure silver wire to achieve the very best transmission quality of high frequency data signals.
Low loss ptfe insulation reduces time smeared distortion.
The wires in silver groove and silver groove dct++cs are insulated in a ptfe tube because this gives additional use of air dielectric so that its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorption effects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion.
Highest quality rhodium plated connectors
Silver groove and silver groove dct++cs are terminated with ultra-high quality rhodium plated onnectors.
Mechanical vibration damping materials
Construction of silver groove and silver groove dct++cs includes the use of two separate and complementary materials that effectively damp mechanical vibrations within the cable. Further mechanical damping is applied to silver groove dct++cs by use of Graham nalty vibration stabilisers.
Anti rfi / emi technology to further reduce distortion.
Silver groove and silver groove dct++cs are covered in a tightly braided screen to protect the inner cores from picking up radio frequency interference (rfi) generated from radio, wifi, mobile phones and even central heating systems. This reduces the amount of audible distortion in the cable, allowing cleaner, clearer sounds to be enjoyed from your turntable.
- Length of cable 1.3m
- Capacitance of 1.3m terminated: 45pf
- Available with both din and rca connection to the tone arm
The special design features of silver groove include:
- Ultra low ‘proximity effect’ magnetic field distortion due to added inter-conductor distance due to braid over conductor
- 99.99% pure silver conductor wires
- Low loss ptfe insulation for low dielectric absorption
- Very good flexibility
- Mechanical vibration suppression materials used in construction
- Rfi noise reduction technology to reduce distortion from radiated rfi
- Rhodium plated connectors
- Low capacitance design for use with magnetic cartridges
- The additional design features of silver groove dct++cs include:
- Deep cryogenic treatment of both cable and connectors
- Crystal sound technology
- Graham nalty vibration stabiliser to reduce distortions created by micro-vibrations within the cable.