Black Rhodium Oratorio DCT++ CS XLR Interconnects
Black Rhodium Introduces a new Pure Silver Interconnect with Vibration Stabiliser
ORATORIO DCT++ CS is made from 99.99% pure silver wire. Silver wire has been chosen for ORATORIO DCT++ CS because silver wire delivers superior sound quality to all other less expensive metals and is highly conductive. Advanced Cryogenic and Crystal Sound Processing for a Superior, High Impact Sound. ORATORIO DCT++ CS is treated with our advanced DCT++Deep Cryogenic Treatment. This involves temperature processing above and below room temperature.
The DCT++ process alters the molecular structure of the cable to improve uniformity. The benefits of this are everlasting and bring an improvement to every single aspect of the cables performance. In addition to DCT++ ORATORIO DCT++ CS is also treated with the Crystal Sound Process. The Crystal Sound process, which is applied to the cable following the completed DCT++ process, refocuses the outermost skin of the conductor.
The result is that the surface of the conductor is more closely packed and regular, and has a continuity which aids conduction through removal of voids left by the drawing process. The main benefits of the Crystal Sound process are that bass notes sound more powerful and refined (you will notice a smaller cable can give the same performance as a much larger cable) and other notes will have greater clarity in their sound. Low Loss PTFE Insulation used to Reduce Time Smeared Distortion. The silver wires in ORATORIO DCT++CS are insulated in PTFE because its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorption effects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion.
Dielectric distortion is further reduced by a layer of air separating the wire from the inner wall of the insulation along its length. Vibration Stabiliser Cuts Audible Distortion from Mechanical Vibration ORATORIO DCT++ CS is fitted with two GRAHAM NALTY LEGACY RANGE VS-2 Vibration Stabilisers.
The Vibration Stabiliser has been specially designed to reduce audible cable distortion in cables by limiting the effects of vibrations travelling through the conductor wires which can cause audible distortion to your music. Mechanical vibration within audio cables changes the electrical characteristics of the cable seen by the sensitive electrical voltages that carry the music signal. The effect of these changes in electrical characteristics is to modulate the sound signal and create the intermodulation effects that we hear as noise and distortion in the music. By applying Vibration Stabilisers at both ends of the cable, mechanical vibration introduced at either end of the cable is very effectively reduced. The benefits of a tighter sound of the VS-2 are enjoyed in all types of music, but in particular plucked strings such as double basses and harps are reproduced in a much sharper presentation, and massed voices in a choir sound more like a choir of individual voices. Anti RFI / EMI Technology to Reduce Distortion.
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core screened cable
- 99.99% pure silver conductors for superior clarity of sound.
- Low loss PTFE insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music, with increased distance between conductors for reduced "transient phase distortion"
- Silver plated copper braided screen to eliminate noise and interference
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- Exclusive Black Rhodium post production process delivers improved sound quality.
- Deep cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music, with additional temperature processes to further enhance these benefits
- Fitted with the Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration stabiliser to further reduce distortion by controlling mechanical vibrations travelling through the cable
- Exclusive "Crystal Sound" Process which refocuses the outer skin on the conductor (the area where the majority of the signal flow travels). This brings improvements to bass control and clarity.
- Black rhodiums own XLR plugs, further enhanced with DCT++ and Crystal Sound technologies.