Beyerdynamic Custom Studio Closed Reference Headphones
Revered 80 Ohm Drivers
Transducers of the highest quality. beyerdynamic's legendary 80 ohm drivers are the beating heart of the Custom Studio headphones. These professional-grade dynamic drivers have been approved my audio professionals for decades, delivering outstanding audio performance in studios, on stage, and in homes all over the world. They boast a rapid response with phenomenal accuracy, reproducing every nuance across an enormous frequency range from 5Hz all the way up to 35kHz. These precision components have been crafted to perfection by the hands of beyerdynamic's team of experts in Germany to give you the ultimate in sonic detail.
CUSTOM Studio Sound Slider
Tailor your sound to your needs. The beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones boast a unique design feature. A handy slider on each ear cup gives you access to four different audio profiles. The slider works by adjusting the bass reflex vents, giving you these individual profiles that range from analytical, to profiles with rich, vibrant bass. You no longer need to worry about needing lots of different pairs of headphones for each situation you may find yourself in. Whether you're writing music, mixing, mastering, recording, or just listening to music, the Custom Studio headphones give you the power to hear things exactly the way you need to.
Excellent Isolation for Studio Use
The Custom Studio Closed-Back Headphones provide you with excellent ambient noise attenuation. They utilise a variable noise reduction system, making them the ideal choice for use in the studio. They're great for musicians in the live room, who can monitor the sound without having to worry about the headphones leaking out sound into the recording space. The noise reduction system requires no batteries or external power to work, they simply isolate you from any environmental noise, and keep your sound inside the headphones.
Unique Headphone Styling Options
The sound isn't the only adjustable feature of the Custom Studio headphones. With a vast array of high-quality accessories and parts available, you can make your headphones your own. Different covers, rings, ear pads, headbands, and cables let you put your own personal touch on your headphones. The beyerdynamic Custom Studio headphones are easy to customise, with hundreds of possible combinations available to you.
"...if you’re a producer or recording artist or perhaps one to need a higher-end pair of headphones for leisure listening, these could be a very great choice for you especially with the effective bass response adjustment we have at our finger tips."
- The Wire Realm
"All around, the Beyerdynamic CUSTOM STUDIO are an incredibly good sounding pair of headphones designed for long hours of casual listening or serious mixing with the option to personalize that stays within a reasonable budget. I highly recommend checking them out yourself."
- Major HiFi
"The Beyerdynamic Custom Studio Headphones have been around for some time now, but they have a durable over-the-ear construction with lots of features that's sure to make any studio operator feel right at home."
- Versatile closed-back headphones with an adjustable bass reflex system
- Perfectly suited to use in the studio
- Four sound 'profiles' ranging from analytical, to full and rich bass
- Bass reflex vents can be adjusted using the integrated 'CUSTOM Sound Slider'
- Movable yokes with an adjustable spring-steel headband
- Find the perfect fit for all head shapes and sizes
- Soft velour ear pads and headband pad provide exceptional comfort
- Headphones remain comfortable even for the longest of sessions
- Pads are replaceable, so you can maintain a comfortable fit for years to come
- Versatile design with a special individuality - change covers, rings, and pads to create a headphone look that is tailored to you (different rings, covers, and pads available separately)
- Single-sided detachable 3-metre coiled cable terminated with a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-jack plug
- Comes complete with a screw-on 1/4'' jack adapter and a protective drawstring transport bag