Van den Hul The Surf Interconnects
Van den Hul's entry level FUSION SERIES interconnect The SURF HYBRID is a high quality coaxial audio cable, suitable for all RCA type audio connections.
With its design based on the successful The COMBINATION HYBRID, in The SURF HYBRID they have put the same advanced technology into use as applied in its already famed FUSION SERIES brothers The WATERFALL HYBRID and The INTEGRATION Hybrid, though with a lower price tag.
- A stranded center conductor of VDH's further developed highly advanced amorphous FUSION conductor material guarantees first rate musical transparency, imaging and resolution, free from grain or harshness.
- High quality low-loss dielectrics ensure low cable capacitance and excellent musical dynamics and timing without distortion.
- Multiple high quality shielding:
In a world that is increasingly polluted by electrical noise and interference of all kinds it is important to keep the audio signals transferred through your cables clean.
The SURF HYBRID contains not less than four dense shielding layers which vouch for a very high shielding factor and a low shield impedance, thus keeping the audio signal perfectly free from external noise and interference.
- Throughout use of Linear Structured Carbon ®:
The cable shield and core are equipped with additional conduction layers containing our Linear Structured Carbon ® material which further help to maintain maximal audio signal resolution.
- Excellent protection against mechanical and chemical environmental factors:
Silver coated stranded conductors and a rugged HULLIFLEX ® cable jacket stand surety for a very long cable lifespan and a long lasting performance without sound quality degradation.
All in all The SURF HYBRID is a true audiophile performer which comes highly recommended for all your single-ended/unbalanced audio connections.