Chord Clearway 3.5mm Minijack to 5 Pin DIN Interconnect - 2.0m - New Old Stock
The Chord Clearway Analogue cable features the unique Chord Company ARAY conductor geometry, developed from the award-winning Sarum tuned ARAY. The ARAY conductor geometry allows us to produce cables that carry high levels of detail and dynamic information.
The conductors are made from high quality oxygen free copper, insulated with FEP and mechanically damped with a specially selected PVC. Shielding is provided by dual layer heavy gauge foil.
Custom lengths and terminations are available to order. The Clearway Analogue is also available fitted with silver-plated DIN and silver-plated XLR terminations.
To obtain the best results from this cable, Chord recommend you follow these simple instructions:
- Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables.
- Connect the cable so that the arrow on the cable points away from the source component.
- The “C” of Chord should be nearest the source
- Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug
- Route the cable away from speaker cables and power cables