Black Rhodium Twist Stereo Interconnects
Give your music personality with brand new Twist interconnect, based on the design of the award winning speaker cable!
- Cable manufactured in England
- Total outer Diameter of 12.8mm
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of leading edges and decays in music
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- Twist is twisted along the length of the cable to prevent the loop "aerial" effect to prevent audible distortion to sound quality
- Double the thickness of insulation compared to previous Black Rhodium speaker cables to deliver a more natural sound
- Terminated with gold plated RCA plugs specially designed for Twist Interconnect
TWIST makes the experience of listening to music a pleasure thanks to its natural open sound on vocals and excellent timing on piano notes. The reason why Black Rhodium has been able to achieve this level of sound quality at such a low price level is because we have based the design on our top-of-the-range Ninja. “We have taken out all the expensive bits of Ninja such as DCT, silver plating and heavy gauge wire but kept in the good design features of Ninja to create TWIST” says designer Graham Nalty. In fact there are three design features of Ninja that were exclusive to Ninja in the Black Rhodium range when the Ninja was developed.
TWIST cable, as its name implies is twisted along its length, thus preventing the cable acting as a “loop aerial” for airborne radio frequency interference which can cause audible distortion to the sound quality.
The positive and negative cores are connected in opposite directions, as shown in the picture below. Experience shows that when cables are connected this way (and both cables are connected in the same direction) the noise floor between the musical notes lowers.
The cable is supplied with insulation of twice the thickness of other cables in the Black Rhodium range. Our listening tests have indicated that when the distance between closely placed conductors is increased, the sound quality becomes more natural and the music appears less to come from the boxes of the speakers.
Terminations available include gold or rhodium plated Z plugs for speaker cable models and gold plated RCA plugs for Twist stereo interconnects which have been specially sourced for the cable.