Van Den Hul The Rock 3T Hybrid Interconnects XLR-XLR 1.5m - NEW OLD STOCK
**PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY, THIS LISTING IS FOR A XLR-XLR TERMINATION**
The Rock Hybrid is probably the best value for money interconnect in the new 3T program. The specific 3T (True Transmission Technology) qualities are present; the conductors are a combination of a solid .40 mm conductor with 11 thinner strands around it; and the construction minimizes inductance to the lowest possible values.
Van Den Hul's L.S.C. hybrid layer further perfects the cable, and shielding is done by two dense braids.
- Cable Type: Double screened twin core (Balanced)
- Conductor Material: 3T + HYBRID: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s) + 2 layer screen of silver plated copper
- Design Purpose: Balanced and unbalanced audio interconnect
- Eff. Conductor Ø / Eq. AWG No. / Strands Cores: 0.7 mm / Cores: ~AWG 19 / Strands: 1 x 0.4mm + 11 x 0.15mm
- External Diameter: 8.0mm
- Connector Types Suitable: van den Hul's Rhodium RCA type C - 7.3 or Neutrik XLR; Custom mountable on ordered lengths.
- Standard Sales Units / Lengths: Stereo pair with RCA (unbalanced) connectors in 0.8 or 1.0 metre lengths. For other lengths, digital links or XLR (balanced) terminations, please consult your Van Den Hul dealer.
- Jacket Colours Available: Yellow