Van den Hul The Mountain 3T Hybrid Analogue Interconnects XLR-XLR 0.8m - NEW OLD STOCK
The MOUNTAIN is Van den Hul's “top of the hill” 3T balanced interconnect. No less than two .8 mm conductors, a thick L.S.C. layer, double screening and a dense Hulliflex jacket make this 11.3 mm thick cable a must-have for serious audio enthusiasts. Once connected you will never want to change to any other cable. This is True Transmission Technology at its best!
Another ten years of research, starting with Van den Hul's Fusion Technology, has finally resulted in a new revolution in the conductor world: 3T (True Transmission Technology).
The idea behind the 3T concept is that you use as much electrons as possible to bind the metal atoms together. The disadvantage of a slightly higher impedance is more than compensated with the rigid structure of the conducting material. The only way to do this was to, again, disregard the general views and to go in a completely new direction.
- Cable Type: Double Screened Twin Core (Balanced)
- Conductor Material: 3T + Hybrid: Linear Structured Carbon Saturated Layer(s) & 2 Layer Screen of Silver Plated Copper
- Design Purpose: Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Interconnect
- External Diameter: 11.3mm
- Jacket Colour: Saffron Yellow