All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio video experience. They also know that everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that includes speaker binding posts.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding binding posts are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-807 features an α (Alpha) pure copper conductor for minimal impedance and extremely nonresonant Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic damping material housing. The FT-807 is also fully insulated, perfect for high powered amplifiers.
• Main conductor: Rhodium or 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
• Housing: Matte black finished nylon and fiberglass with piezo ceramic resin.
• Nylon (red/black) and Polycarbonate (Transparent hue) fully insulated
• Connections: Soldered or screw termination
• Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
Dimensions: Housing: 20.4 X 18.0ψ x 28.0mm (H) overall height
Insulation: Polycarbonate (Transparent black ) 20.0ψ± 0.2mm x 15.6mm(H),
Total overall length: 62.76 mm approx.