Pro-Ject Speaker Box 15 DS2 Floorstanding Speakers
Speaker Box 15 DS2 – rediscover your favourite music!
The Speaker Box 15 DS2 represents our flagship loudspeaker and pinnacle in design. A special separate cabinet, filled with sand, is used to create a gravity masspoint for best vibration absorbtion and optimum stability. Speaker Box 15 DS2 features our summit of sound, with a detailed sound stage that is so realistic you will think you are at a live venue! The 150 Millimetre fiberglass-cone mid/bass drivers are responsible for a balanced and homogenous sound. The special form behind the cones protects the driver from any reflecting waves. Warm and clear mids with natural body paired with solid and punchy bass will convince every listener! The 25 Millimetre silk ring tweeter offers an immensely detailed and airy sound with clear highs.
The Speaker Box 15 DS2 is available in three noble wooden finishes: walnut, eucalyptus and rosewood. The Speaker Box 15 DS2 comes with high quality spikes to perfectly ensure that unwanted vibration will be transmitted to any stable surface. The 19 mm thick cabinet is perfectly made to block any sound leakage. The PCB-less design guarantees an undisturbed signal path to the drivers. We used our audiophile best buy cable, Connect it LS, for internal wiring. It offers oustanding fidelity and transparence, which makes our loudspeakers deliver their unique sound!
They perfectly match our EISA award winning The Classic turntable, our elegant DS2 line and will fit in any room with their luxurious aesthetics!
- Audiophile 2.5-way design
- Rear port bass reflex cabinet
- Sophisticated internal bracing
- Ultra stiff non resonating MDF cabinet
- Gravity mass-point by sand filled cabinet
- Audiophile direct-wired crossover - no PCB!
- Lead free solder
- Ecofriendly glue from Kleiberit
- Real wood finishes in 3 options
- Acoustically transparent front cover with magnetic attachment (front and back)
- Gold-plated speaker terminal (single-wired)
- Height-adjustible spike feet with supports
- Handmade in Europe