Van Den Hul The Triaxial Professional 75 Ohm Digital Cable
The Triaxial Professional 75 Ohm has been designed to satisfy the demand for a very high quality 75 Ohm impedance cable.
The Triaxial Professional 75 Ohm is suited for use in a broad range of demanding applications such as:
- Video connections between recorders, cameras and monitors for professional as well as home-theatre use.
- 75 Ohm antenna connections (cable TV/Radio).
- Digital audio (SPDIF) links, f.i. between CD or DAT-players and DA-converters.
- Interconnects between measuring equipment.
The Triaxial Professional 75 Ohm however is also very suitable for unbalanced audio signal transport with an extra shield. This outer (extra) shield is connected to ground at the source end of the cable. See our ground end marker on the cable. The ruggedly constructed Triaxial Professional 75 Ohm exhibits a very low signal loss (attenuation) and exhibits a very high shielding factor due to its triaxial construction. (Triaxial construction: essentially a coaxial cable surrounded by an extra separately insulated shield).
The centre conductor is made of 7 strands very dense silver coated MC OFC with a diameter of 0.35 mm. each.
This conductor is insulated in cell PE. Then the first braiding made of 168 x 0.14 mm. very dense silver coated MC OFC strands, follows.
After this comes the second insulation consisting of a TPE layer and 2 windings of PET foil. Then the outer group functioning as shield follows; a braiding of 192 strands made of 0.14 mm. very dense silver coated MC OFC. The outer 9.0 mm. diameter blue colored jacket is made of of HULLIFLEX ®.
With our ready made RCA type connector terminated units the outer shield is connected only to one end serving as an extra screen. This grounded end is marked on the cable.
- Van Den Hul The Triaxial Professional 75 Ohm (Halogen Free) Digital Audio Cable
- Length: 1m
- Material: Silver-plated Copper OFC
- Cable type: Triaxial
- Conductor material: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC
- Design purpose: Interconnect for Video and RF signal transport; Digital audio (SPDIF) interconnect; General purpose and home-theatre unbalanced interlink; Unbalanced measuring equipment interconnect
- Eff conductor Core: 0.673 mm²; Intermediate conductor: 2.59 mm²; Screen: 2.96 mm² / Core: ~AWG 19; Intermediate conductor: ~AWG 13; Screen: AWG 12.5 / Core: 7; Intermediate conductor: 168; Screen: 192
- External diameter: 9.0 mm
- Jacket colours: Blue
- Resistance Core: 2.56 Ohm/100 m.; Intermediate conductor: 0.67 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.58 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: Core-Intermediate conductor: 63 pF/m.; Intermediate conductor-Screen: 470 pF/m
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- Insulation Core: PE foam; Intermediate conductor: TPE + PET foil; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min
- Connector types Amphenol, there BNC type BNC - 9.0 and there RCA type C - 9.0; The latter two custom mountable on ordered lengths