Furutech FI-28M High Performance US Power Connector
- 15A 125V /10A 250V AC
Furutech Pure Transmission Philosophy
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
The Furutech Floating Field Damper System
The Floating Field Damper completely solves the biggest problem you never realized you had by star grounding the metal parts in which floating magnetic fields are created by current flow through the connector. A precisely engineered, sprung metal bridge ties the various parts together and shunts the potential to ground, significantly reducing distortion for ultra clean and stable power transfer.
- α (Alpha) pure-copper rhodium-plated conductors
- Floating Field Damper System eliminates magnetic interference
- Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
- Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 17.5mm
- Dimensions: FI-28M(R) • 39.6mm diameter x 71.6mm overall length
- Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
- Rating: FI-28(R) • 10A 250V /15A 125V AC / FI-28M(R) • 15A 125V AC