Ortofon TA-100 Static 9" Tonearm
The new Ortofon TA-100 tonearm combines familiar looks and construction with a modern design where the emphasis is placed on rigorous quality and maximization of the performance
It is a static balanced gimbal type arm, which makes it easy to use and adjust for optimal VTF settings.
Equipped with a standard headshell connector, TA-100 can easily be adjusted in accordance with the included mounting template.
The TA-100 has a standard 5-pin DIN connector for tonearm cable.
The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignment (also the IEC recommendations).
The TA-100 can ideally be combined with all SPU cartridges. The heavier counterweight is however important for the SPU-users and can be acquired separately.
- Effective mass: 5g
- Effective length (distance between the stylus and pivot point): 231mm
- Length (distance between the pivot point and turntable center): 213mm
- Offset angle: 23,9 degrees
- Overhang: 18mm
- Tracking force adjusting range ( direct reading): 0 to 3g
- Height adjustment range: 35mm to 55mm
- Diameter of the armbase mounting hole: 19mm to 20mm
- Diameter of center shaft: 18mm
- Optional counterweight for heavier cartridges between 26 and 38 grams is available
- Standard counterweight for cartridges between 18 and 28 grams included
- One set of cables 6NX-TSW-1010 included
- Headshell LH-2000E included