Stax SRM-007tII Vacuum Tube Energiser
Energiser is available in either Silver or Black
The Stax SRM-007t II Energiser is Stax's flagship valve amplifier for use with the Stax range of electrostatic Earspeakers. It features four 6FQ7/6CG7 dual-triode valves, three inputs (one XLR and two RCAs), and can be used to power one or two sets of Earspeakers..
The SRM-007T II is also available as part of the SR-007 II Omega Reference System Including the SR-007 MK2 Earspeakers.
The joy of pure balance amplification
The operational principle of the electrostatic condenser type is based on a system whereby plus and minus output signals are input by push-pull into two electrodes sandwiching a diaphragm with a high level of accuracy and equidistantly, resulting in the vibration of an ultra-thin membrane through the repulsive force and suction force of static electricity, which is then converted into sound. The balance method, which is considered to be the ideal for amplification, is thus extended to speakers. The electrostatic system entails input by balance, output by balance, and sound conversion by balance, and, in realizing all these features, constitutes the perfect balance system. It is the only system that makes it possible to listen to sound in the ideal manner permitted by the balance system.
Specification for the Stax SRM 007t II Vacuum Tube Energiser:
- Frequency Response: DC~70KHz/+0, -1.5dB (100Vr.m.s. Output)
- Gain: 60dB (Input 100mV Output 100V)
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.01% (1kHz, 100Vr.m.s. Output)
- Inputs: RCA×2, XLR1 (Balanced Input)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 340Vr.m.s. (1kHz)
- Earspeaker Output Bias Voltage: 230V×1, 580V×2)
- AC Power Voltage: 120-240V (50~60Hz)
- Voltage is adjusted for your area
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Operating Temperature Range 0~35 Degree
- Dimensions: (W)195mm×(H)103mm×(D)420mm Including Knob (20mm) & RCA jacks(10mm)
- Weight: 4.7Kg
- Vacuum tubes employed: 6FQ7/6CG7 4 PCS