Sennheiser HD 700 Headphones
Sennheiser HD700's borrow many design elements from it's bigger brother the HD800, now launched the all new Sennheiser HD700 headphones are for those audiophiles wanting 95% of the HD800 performance at a more accessible price point.
Bring excitement to the next stage of intensity with the new HD 700. Incorporating Sennheiser’s signature sound expertise, these open, Circumaural dynamic stereo headphones perform outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction. Paired with specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels, immense audio enjoyment is available at your fingertips.
The finest parts available are used to design and create these headphones - highly aesthetic dual-material yoke, angled acoustic baffle, detachable symmetrical silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable – for an optimal sound experience. Extraordinary wearing comfort is ensured, with their ultra comfortable and luxurious earpads, together with its silicone-treated headband resulting in minimal headband resonance. All in all, the HD 700 invites the user to bask in true musical enjoyment.
- Open, Circumaural dynamic stereo headphones
- Outstanding soundstage with a war and balanced audio reproduction
- Specially tuned, high efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels
- High optimised ventilated magnet system minimises air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion
- Open back ear cups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Angled acoustic baffle for optimal sound projection and natural sound experience
- Ultra comfortable velour earpads, silicone treated headband for minimal headband resonance
- Innovative and highly aesthetic dual material yoke for better stability and eliminates negative influences to sound quality
- Symmetrical and detachable silver plated oxygen free four wire copper cable
'Very comfortable to wear, the HD 700 maintains Sennheiser’s tradition for a tremendously detailed performance, assisted here by its proprietary angled baffles. Moreover, this model’s sound possesses a welcome richness, its naturally warm aspect encouraging long spells of listening.'
-EISA Award 2012-2013
'The quality of materials and finish is impeccable'
'I'd strongly recommend that you give the Sennheiser HD 700 a try'
-Hi-Fi Choice magazine