Pro-Ject Phono Box DS2 Phono Stage
Pro-Ject Phono Box DS2 USB Phono Stage offers the perfect solution for recording your vinyl in a simple yet highly effective way. This phono preamplifier showcases MM/MC cartridges with analogue, digital optic and a super-handy USB output. Its sleek design places it firmly in the DS2 family.
This sophisticated phono stage is based on a high-calibre passive/active ultra linear phono equalisation. MM and MC capability, as well as extensive variable impedance and capacitance settings, match any cartridge, to provide the highest class of optimum performance.
Two separate phono inputs allow you to utilise two different turntables or tonearm/cartridge combinations with varying sound characteristics to seamlessly match your favourite type of music.
Seamless Analogue to Digital Conversion
A very low noise and jitter free A/D converter transfer the analogue signal into a high-resolution digital format (PCM up to 192kHz or DSD 128). Through its USB output, you can record your vinyl on any computer. The model also features an analogue line input to digitalize other analogue audio sources. It also showcases a standard line output to connect the unit to your hi-fi system for added connectivity.
The Phono Box DS2 USB is crafted in a beautiful chassis made out of aluminium and metal, which offers an elegantly functional look while also avoiding the negative influence of mechanical or electromagnetic interference.
- Phono input impedance:10-47kohms
- Phono capacitance: 100/220/320pF
- Gain phono: 40/45/50/60/65 dB
- Inputs: 2xPhono, 1xLine In (RCA)
- Outputs: 1xLine Out (RCA), 1xUSB B, 1xOptical
- Digital output sampling frequencies: 48/96/192 kHz, DSD 128 (USB only)
- Noise floor: 80dbA (40db gain)
- RIAA equalisation curve accuracy: within 0,3dB/20Hz
- 20kHz - Trigger in/out: 12V, 2,5mm jack each
- Power supply: 18V/500mA DC; 220,240V,0Hz
- Power consumption: 100 mA DC, < 1 watt standby
- Dimensions: WHD 206 x 70 x 200 mm 240 x 72 x 200 mm
- Weight: 1500g (alu) without power supply
1780g (wood) without power supply