Lehmann Rhinelander Headphone Amplifier
Detailing from the Rhinelander is good, with production subtleties coming to the fore, and background instrumentation, such as percussion, standing out nicely.
We also like its sense of timing, with music sounding cohesive and packed with life and punch. It offers a lively sound that leaps out of your headphones without becoming wearing or brash over prolonged listening. Its accomplished sense of neutrality is a great advantage and you really want to keep listening to the performance it gives. Give one ?of these an audition and you won’t be disappointed.
The brand new Rhinelander headphone amplifier is based on the legendary Black Cube Linear by Lehmann audio which is used by well known professionals like A.J. van den Hul, Andreas Spreer (TACET) and Maarten de Boer (The Masters). Now you can experience a huge part of the Linear's transparency, tonal balance and micro-detail and at only a fraction of the cost.
The Rhinelander will find its place in the highly competitive group of
ambitioned budget conscious audiophile listeners. Available Now!
- Zero feedback output stage with current that will drive most headphones
- Relays source selection and mute operation
- Short signal path for pure sound quality
- Gain jumper selectable between 6dB or 20dB
- Anodized aluminium faceplate and knob available in silver or black
- Ultra fast rectifying diodes
- Only low ESR electrolytic caps
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Neutrik headphone jack with gold plated contacts
- Low-noise, regulated external AC power supply