HRT MicroStreamer USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier (No Box, B Grade)
No Box , B Grade.
The microStreamer is an ultra high performance external sound card that connects between a computer, tablet, smartphone or any compliant host to your headphones or audio system. USB connected and powered, the microStreamer is simple to use and provides a level of improvement that has never before been possible. Machined from solid aluminum, the microStreamer is both durable and attractive.
With its high performance asynchronous USB transceiver, digitally controlled analog attenuator coupled to an OCL amplifier, the microStreamer provides a state-of-the-art listening experience. All power requirements for the microStreamer are supplied from the USB bus, operation is simple, just plug into any available USB port and in a matter of seconds, you will be ready to experience a level of sound that will astonish even the most discerning listener.
With its jitter free interface, the microStreamer will transform your computer into a better than CD quality source. Utilizing native Audio Class 1.0 drivers (present in all modern PC, Mac & Linux computers) there are no drivers or software to install. Simply connect it to your computer via the included USB cable, select the microStreamer on your computer, tablet or smartphone and you are ready to go.
LED indicators show the current sample rate (32k, 44k1, 48k, 88k2 & 96k) as well as the state of the mute circuit; you will always know at a glance your systems operating mode. High Resolution Technologies’ UpStream utility allows the microStreamer to be updated right from the computer’s desktop in a matter of seconds.
- Full Scale Output: 2.25v RMS (Line), 1.4v (Headphone)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm (Line), 5 Ohm (Headphone)
- Output Power: up to 130mW (Headphone)
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz +0dB/-.4dB
- Noise Floor: 18uV RMS (DC to 30kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (DC to 30kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A Weighted): 105dB (DC to 30kHz)
- THD+N (1kHz Full Scale): .002% Line .008% (Headphone)
- THD+N (1kHz -20dB): .0006% (Line)
- Jitter Contribution (DC to 30kHz): >130dB below full scale
- Attenuator Range: Line Fixed, 63 Steps (Headphone)
- Sample Rate: up to 96kHz
- Bit Depth: up to 24bit
- USB Transfer Protocol: Asynchronous
- Power Requirements: 90mA
- Dimensions: 63.5mm x 30mm x 10mm